Friday, October 16, 2015

AAA 愛しているのに愛せない

 

ENGLISH LYRICS:

Why do the things we care about always fade away
Even your gentleness and smile will slowly start to change 
Those hard words we exchange that hurt so much, 
those painful feelings that collide,
We throw them at each other so
fiercely, they leave scars on my heart that will not heal

I love you, but I just can't
Your beautiful eyes, even more than before
They are so brilliant, It's too much for me to bear

I want to hold you tight, but I just can't
I've got nowhere at all left to go, and from my hands
my dreams scatter and fall. 
Hey, I just want to tell you that I love you

When did things start to go wrong? 
We two are so far apart
The more I want, the more I'm losing you love
So where are you right now? 
Oh can you tell me? 
There's nothing at all that I want, no
If I tell you right now without holding back then will I be able to get to where you are?

I just want to go back, but there's no way back. 
Oh, we were so innocent, back there in those days
But now my memory is shaken by beams of sunlight
I want to hear you out, but I just can't 
When we were fighting, I hurt you so bad

The words I wanted to say... 
Hey I just want to tell you I love you
Ah, if only dreams could come true
The way we were so long ago, when we didn't know each other's names

I want to make a brand new start all over again with you
Yes, with you
If I just keep silent, and reach out to hold you
If I did that would it be OK? Hey...

My cheeks are wet all over with bitter tears...
My heart is lost in darkness, with no sign at all of light
Mistakes after mistakes we made, and they twisted and tore us apart
Can you tell me how to turn back time to the day before it all went wrong. 
Can you show me that please?

I love you, but I just can't
Your beautiful eyes, even more than before
They are so brilliant it's too much for me to bear
I want to hold you tight,but I just can't
I've got nowhere at all left to go, 
and from my hands my dreams scatter and fall.
Hey, I just want to tell you that I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment