Thursday, May 5, 2016

Japanese 1 and 2 Final Translation Sentences

JP1 Translation Sentences: Master these for the FINAL.

--- 五月三日 DUE Wednesday, May 4

1. I eat delicious bread. (1-2p)

( わたし は ) おいしい パン を たべます。

2. My friend's cat's name is 'Stu'. (4p)

わたし の ともだち の ねこ の なまえ は シチュー です。

3. I like cookies. (1-2p)

( わたし は ) クッキー が すき です。

--- 五月四日 DUE Thursday, May 5

4. What is your name? (2p)

5. On Tuesday, I will go to the park. (2-3p)

6. I like learning Japanese. (3-4p)

--- 五月五日 DUE Friday, May 6

7. I study with my friend.

8. I eat potato chips in the library.

9. There is a red car outside.

--- 五月六日 DUE Tuesday, May 10

10. I have 3 siblings.

11. I am 15 years old.

12. Next summer I'm going to Japan.

---

13. I like eating natto. (3-4p)

14. I am not a teacher. (1-3p)

15. It is sunny, but it is cold, isn't it? (2p)

--- Extra Practice: Complete one as alternative to a stamp

*1. My friend's dad's name is 'Tomoya'.

*2. I drink milk every day.

*3. I eat rice with chopsticks.




JP2 Translation Sentences: Master these for the FINAL.

--- 五月三日

1. I ate ramen at my friend's house. (4p)

わたし の ともだち の いえ で ラーメン を たべました。

2. It takes five hours to go from Arlington to Portland. (3p)

アーリントン から ポートランド まで  5時間  が かかります。

3. I commute to school with my older sister. (2-3p)

おねえさん と  ( いっしょ に )  がっこう に かよいます。

4. Let's meet at the office at 9:30 AM. (2p)

( 午前 ) 9時半 に じむしょ で あいましょう。 

5. Next Tuesday, I will play basketball in the park with my friends. (4p)

らいしゅう の かようび ともだち と ( いっしょ に ) こうえん で バスケットボール を あそびます。  

--- 五月四日 DUE Thursday, May 5

6. My aunt's friend's house is in Everett. (4-5p)

7. The squirrels play in the park. (2p)

8. I never study in the library because it's noisy. (1-3p)

9. I don't know whether we have school or not tomorrow. (4-5p)

--- 五月五日 DUE Friday, May 6

10. Why don't you (ever) call me on the phone? (0-3p)

11. In the elevator there is a big mirror. (3p)

12. The meeting room is currently full (of people)/crowded. (1p)

13. When do you plan to finish your essay? (2p)

--- Extra Practice: Complete one as alternative to a stamp

*1. Everyday I commute to school on the bus.

*2. I have two older brothers and one younger sister.

*3. My school is big and pretty new.

No comments:

Post a Comment